TEAM SOLOMON ESTATE AGENTS / CATHERINE GOLDWATER presents this superbly built, low set Heisig home which is just over 3 years old AND on a massive, private block.
* Master with walk in robe and en-suite
* 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes
* Huge well equipped kitchen with butler’s pantry, 900mm free standing stove, dishwasher
* Multiple living areas including family and media
* Study/office area
* Reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans
* Tasteful contemporary decor
* Covered entertaining area
* Fully fenced 850m2 block with well established gardens and fruit trees, very private
* Large shed with car accommodation and workshop
* Additional garden shed
* Plenty of off-street parking for multiple cars, boat and caravan.
This secluded home is for the discerning buyer who wants a quality residence surrounded by peace and quiet. The layout of this home would lend itself to a B&B/AirBNB arrangement, or potential dual living – income potential with no fuss.
Coochiemudlo Island is just a short 5 minute ferry ride from Victoria Point with ferry services running every 30 minutes from 5 am to 11 pm daily. The island offers lots of amenities including a golf course, recreation centre, library, restaurant, kiosk, bowls/croquet, gym and wonderfully old fashioned and community lifestyle. And of course, don’t forget the wonderfully safe and sandy beaches …..
Call CATHERINE GOLDWATER to arrange your inspection now – this home is too good to miss!