TEAM SOLOMON ESTATE AGENTS / CATHERINE GOLDWATER offer a unique waterfront property which will simply take your breath away! With stunning views to the east across the Canaipa Passage to Stradbroke Island AND stunning views to the west to Lamb Island, you won’t know where to feast your eyes.
The entire property comprises an architecturally designed home, a 2 bay shed, studio, private beach, side access and room for anything else you want (tennis court, pool, pony …)
The main house is low set at on the western side for easy access, with verandas front and back to suit all weather situations, or just for a change of view! Other features of the main house include:
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioner and view, opening to verandah
* 2 additional queen size bedrooms with built ins, each with views to Lamb Island
* Family bathroom with extra deep bath tub
* Separate toilet
* Huge kitchen with extra wide fridge cavity, island cooking, miles of cupboards and benches, pantry, 2 drawer dishwasher and stunning views
* Open plan lounge/dining with views and air conditioner; opening to front verandah
* Wrap around verandah, facing east, with glass and roll-down clear blinds to make sure you can take in the view even in bad weather
* Separate laundry
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Double garage which has been enclosed with sliding doors, opening to views on both sides of the property; would make an ideal office, billiards room, music studio or more
* Back veranda facing west and well protected by big shade trees and views to Lamb Island
* Solar power – 14 panels
The studio could easily be converted to a granny flat for potential dual living, and includes:
* Small bathroom/toilet
* Large room big enough to add kitchenette and bedroom
* Wide covered verandah facing east to Stradbroke Island
The entire property is
* Securely fenced
* Drive-able access to the waterfront
* Fish from your front yard
* 2 bay shed with room for a workshop
* 20,000 litre water tank with pump
* Well established gardens including huge shade trees, fruit trees
* Wide shady lawn
* Terraced steps to water front, as well as walking paths
All of this on 3,425 square metres of beautiful land! As a bonus, deep water swing moorings are available in the Canaipa Passage.
This property is in the “very special” category as there is simply NOT another one like it on any of the Southern Moreton Bay Islands.
To arrange your inspection, call Catherine now. You will not be disappointed.